Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Marx Phehistoric toys on Ebay

Holy wow, here's some more dinosaurs. This time you can actually by this set (if you've got a spare $395)! 

ebay: Vintage Marx Prehistoric Playset 60 pcs Original Box

According to the auction photos this is the Series 1000, no. 3390 (created in 1957) Prehistoric Times Play Set by Louis Marx and Co Inc. This 50s set is very rare. It would be great if it was in perfect condition but it isn't quite. There's some minor damage, and no mention of whether the set is actually complete - though it looks to be. There's even a pamphlet, and the original box. (OK, I've decided that I now want this!).

Here's some photos from the auction. I hope this helps them sell it or better yet convinces me to buy it for myself!









No comments:

Post a Comment